Trout Unlimited Canada - Northern Lights Fly Fishers
Sign in to follow this  
canadagrey

Brazeau Trip

DipperDan & Dennis

Yep, two blondes would be nice and by now you must know that I have a very rich fantasy life.

Dennis, sorry you won't be there...it's always a hoot.

DipperDude, see you there and yes perhaps a line will be wet.

Vinc

Guys

Weather forcast has been updated and I hear its going to be a great weekend. Ah, so many fish and so little time and oh ya...a little Southern Comfort never hurt the soul...might even have a nice cigar just to round out the evening campfire BS.

Lets all hope for a fun, sunny and most of all a safe trip to all that are going.

Vince

...Vince...you'll have to keep the dipperman away from them tall blondes...if they look like Elly-Mae(backwoods) Clampett...we all know how much she takes a liken to animals :lol: ...sorry Dan, had to say it...

...good luck on your trip and have a fantastic time...

... :cheers::drinked::cheers:

Hey Paul . ELI can LEY ME ANY TIME :P WE ARE SURE GONNA MISS MA OUT THAR THIS YEAR :( !!!!! I've got the wagon built, so just let me know and I'll be there. It should hold 4 units ( 4 x 8 in total ) have to have a wide path though. :boat::clap: Well back to packen :drinked::fishing::fish_jump::drinked::dr:

Paul

For sure I'll keep the DipperDude from anything that resembles a blonde. Thanks for the good wishes ...you'll be missed man.

DipperDan

What the heck are you talking about in regards to the wagon...4 x 8 ....units etc?

Vince