Embarass Klave 2006

albertabowhunter

Hey, Maybe a little ahead of schedule here, but what weekend is the 06 Klave? I was think of booking a week of in the summer and figured maybe I'd book it around that weekend....

Let me know if anyone has an Idea...

Thanks

Hey, Maybe a little ahead of schedule here, but what weekend is the 06 Klave?  I was think of booking a week of in the summer and figured maybe I'd book it around that weekend....

Let me know if anyone has an Idea...

Thanks

Rumour has it that 2006 Klave would be on the Crowsnest River this year. I've not heard any formal plans being made... although.. I do need a Southern Alberta break. I'm not quite prepare-dplasterd-enough to stay at 'Camp Bernice' again though.

Definitely plan to get my buddy Scratch on some of the 'meca' waters this year... come hell.. or gnash teeth... high water.

FlyWing... now that you're all "officialy" retired... you've been awfully quiet these days. Any more news?

I'm thinking that Dolberg III is gonna be a go again this year though. More later.

If no Klave at the Embrass maybe it would be a consideration to do a club thing around that time weather permitting. A lot of people can not go to the Brazeau because of it being fathers day so the next weekend might be better for some.

Tight Lines always

Dennis S. :fishing::fish_jump:

We should do a Bow river or Red deer river or some river that guys with pontoon boats can float, and also guys with out can still get fishies from the shore/wading...

That way its not that bad for guys from southern AB.... the Crow is just so friggin' far... 6.5 hours I think????

Man not sure but I've done it in about 5 1/2 to 6 hrs short stop for pee pee, a Timmy's :coffeetime: and a little drink for the mobile then gone like a shot. :laugh::devil:

I like the quickest between point A & B without getting caught. :devil::devil:

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

Man not sure but I've done it in about 5 1/2  to 6 hrs short stop for pee pee

You don't travel with kids in the back much do you. Pee pee stops with girls adds up to quite a bit. ;)

Being a guy has it's advantages sometimes eh. :devil:

5 to 5 1/2 hours will do it, including pee stops. Trust me, I've done it around 15 times in the last 6 months. As a matter of fact, I'm doin it again in a few days -- comin up for the FF seminar :):) . Shortest, fasted route: Hwy 2 to Nanton, then cut southwest to Hwy 22. Don't recall the Hwy # (5??) between 2 and 22, but the turnoff is just after the Esso truck stop at the south end of Nanton. Terry