A new member

raymp

Hello everyone,

My name is Ray and I'm your newest member. I moved to Alberta from BC two yrs. ago and I am yet to fish in AB. I am into river fishing for the most part but when needing to get ouththere, I do settle for a lake. I still go to BC for salmon in the summer. I fish both gear and fly. I begun spey fishing two yrs. ago, in other words, I am a newby at it. I am very interested in learning to ty my own flies.

Thanks

Ray

• 3 weeks later...

Ray

Sorry for the late post but I've been away since late November. Welcome to the club.

It's a great club with lots of great interesting people (some more interesting than others) who are always willing to share (even exact GPS co-ordinates of prime spots) . See you at our next meeting in January.

Vince

• 4 months later...

Brian, thanks for the plug.

Terry - let's see now...co-ordinates for Vince Creek eh...gosh I deleted them from my GPS by mistake. Ah, just kidding. Last time I fished it Terry I darn near lost a limb. That little creek is a real work out at the best of times and the last time I fished it was just after the heavy rains last year so it was real tough. I may just give it another go this year....if I can ever find the co-ordinates.

Vince